Portland and Beaverton Wheel Restoration
- Repair of scuffed, scratched, and chipping wheels.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can all wheels be repaired? We cannot repair bent, chrome, or cracked wheels. Scuffing, scratching, chipping, and paint failure can all be repaired.
- Will the repair last? With proper care, as long as the factory finish.
- Will I need the wheel and tire combination rebalanced? We don’t remove your tire, so this is not necessary.
- Will the repair look perfect? Usually. Deeply scratched and cut wheels may look repaired if you got on your knees and scrutinized them, but from normal viewing distances, you’ll be very happy with your repair and the money you saved versus replacement.
- How long will you need my car? Usually 7 hours.
- Alloy wheel repair. Remove wheel and tire. Mask tire. Clean repair area. Grind repair area. Fill as necessary. Apply primer. Apply basecoat. Apply clear coat and cure with infrared lamp. Remount wheel and tire.
$125 – $250 per wheel. Visit our shop in Beaverton or email clear digital photos for estimates.
Repair minor curb rash: Audi RS4. $150. 4 hours.
Repair Infiniti wheel. $175. 5 hours.